Apple Pie Protein Bites
Makes 8 Serving | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 145 | Protein: 13 | Fat: 6 | Carbs: 11
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 4 scoops Life Time Whey, vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mux until combined. The batter should be a sticky, thick consistency.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Remove, and form 1” inch balls. Store in the refrigerator.