Autumn Chicken Thighs
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
4 Servings | Calories: 205 | Protein: 22 | Fat: 8 | Carbs: 6
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. minced garlic
- 1 lb. chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ yellow onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ lb. seedless grapes (red)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Heat olive oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Season both sides of chicken thighs generously with salt and pepper and sear each side for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown. Reduce heat to medium. Place the onion and grapes between the chicken and drizzle with the vinegar. Sprinkle with rosemary and place in the oven for 15 minutes or until internal temp reaches 170 degrees F.