Baked Kale Chips
Makes 2 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 120 | Protein: 5 | Fat: 8 | Carbs: 12
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, D.TOX, Gut Fix
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 bunches kale (washed, dried, stems removed)
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2-4 teaspoons of sea salt (add to taste)
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Melt coconut oil and add to bowl of kale, stirring to coat chips evenly.
- Spread kale onto large baking sheet in a single layer, and sprinkle with salt and rosemary.
- Bake for 15 minutes, toss, and then continue baking another 5-10 minutes until crispy.
Eggs, bacon and avocado – The perfect triad.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
A healthy treat packed with healthy fats and protein? Yup. They do exist.