Breakfast Sweet Potato
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
1 Serving | Calories: 300 | Protein: 9 | Fat: 13 | Carbs: 42
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1/2 medium banana, sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Other potential toppings: coconut flakes, flax seeds, avocado, eggs, red pepper flakes, etc
- Take your sweet potato and poke holes over its entirety. Then wrap in a moist paper towel and microwave for about 8-10 minutes, until fully cooked.
- Allow the sweet potato to cool a bit before handling. Once cooled, carefully cut it in half and top with your chosen toppings. Enjoy!