Chicken Sausage Bowl
Makes 3 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 35-40 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 300 | Protein: 23 | Fat: 15 | Carbs: 21
- 1 package chicken sausage (12 oz.)
- 1 large yellow zucchini
- 2 medium-large bell peppers, chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Chop the bell peppers, zucchini, potatoes and sausage. Add to a mixing bowl and toss in olive oil, oregano and salt & pepper until evenly covered.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper, and add sausage mixture. Distribute evenly across the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 min, or until thoroughly cooked. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Sausage with Sweet Potatoes and Grapes
Chunky Meat and Veggie Chili