Cran-Apple Turkey Meatballs
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 12-14 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 165 | Protein: 22 | Fat: 7 | Carbs: 6
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground turkey
- ½ tart apple, shredded
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 2 cups spinach, finely chopped
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. fresh sage
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the turkey, spinach, apple, cranberries, onion and seasonings until fully mixed.
- Roll the mixture into 12 balls. Place balls in a muffin tin, with one ball per opening. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.
Eggs, bacon and avocado – The perfect triad.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
A healthy treat packed with healthy fats and protein? Yup. They do exist.