Gluten Free Monster Cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 12-13 minutes
18 Serving | Calories: 135 | Protein: 5 | Fat: 9 | Carbs: 11
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Vegetarian
- ¾ cup rolled oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp. almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. flax seeds
- ½ cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1 serving Life Time unflavored collagen peptides
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients: oatmeal, almond flour, chia seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and collagen peptides. Stir to combine.
- In separate large bowl, combine wet ingredients: peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated – batter will be sticky.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Grease baking sheet with coconut oil spray.
- Form 2 inch balls of dough and evenly place on baking sheet– you may need to do two separate batches.
- Bake 12-13 minutes. Immediately place cookies on cooling rack until fully cooled. Enjoy!