Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 60 minutes
8 Servings | Calories: 270 | Protein: 13 | Fat: 18 | Carbs: 14
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- ½ cup almond or oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tart apple (like Granny Smith) chopped
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 3 carrots, chopped
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. sage leaves, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a skillet, sauté Italian sausage for 6-8 minutes. Add in veggies and continue to sauté until thoroughly cooked.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, eggs, and spices and mix well.
- Add mixture to greased, 9”x13” baking dish, cover with aluminum foil, and place in the oven. After 20 minutes, remove foil and continue to bake for another 25-25 minutes, until baked all the way through.