Holiday Egg Nog
Makes 3 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 4 hours
Nutritional Info | Calories: 290 | Protein: 14 | Fat: 17 | Carbs: 20
- 6 large eggs, yolk only
- 1/8 cup maple syrup, pure
- 3 cups whole milk
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whisk eggs, maple syrup, and milk in a medium saucepan, and then place on a burner over medium heat. Whisk regularly until the mixture reaches 160* F or so and coats the back of a metal spoon slightly.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Then mix in the spices and vanilla.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Whisk well before serving.
Cran-Apple Turkey Meatballs
Try out this holiday-season inspired twist on the classic meatball.
Sweet Potato, Ginger and Honey Mousse
Perfect for the holidays, this mousse is just the right amount of sweet to satisfy that sweet tooth without impacting your waistline.