Lemon Basil Shrimp
Makes 8 Servings | Prep time: 30 minutes | Cook time: 7 minutes
Nutritional Info | Cals: 88 | P: 28 | C: 2 | F: 2
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX
- 2 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. mustard (Dijon or mustard)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix garlic, basil, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil and combine well. Add shrimp and toss. Let marinate for 30-90 min.
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Once shrimp is done marinating, spread evenly on a baking sheet. Roast for 5-7 minutes, until fully cooked.
Cauliflower is one of the most versatile vegetables you can find on the market – See for yourself!
Green Beans with Bacon and Onions
We’ve said it before – Bacon makes everything better, especially green beans!