Loaded Scrambled Eggs
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 330 | Protein: 40 | Fat: 14 | Carbs: 9
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 cup baby tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups spinach, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 lb. chicken breast, chopped
- ½ Tbsp. coconut oil
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and melt coconut oil. Add red onion, spinach and bell peppers and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and sauté until cooked through and slightly crispy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes and eggs and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are fully cooked through and tomatoes are slightly tender.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash