Mediterranean Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
2 Servings | Calories 540 | Protein 12 | Carbs 51 | Fat 35
- 4 Tbsp. pesto
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 1-2 bunches arugula
- 2 Tbsp. chopped roasted red peppers
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp. sliced red onion
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Caulipower Pizza Crust
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Put pizza crust on a flat service and evenly spread pesto over the entire pizza. Top with arugala, zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, onion and feta.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until crust is crispy and golden-brown. Slice into pieces and enjoy!