Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
4 Servings | Calories: 340 | Protein: 26 | Fat: 26 | Carbs: 1
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 12 Eggland’s Best eggs (Large)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 2 slices deli-sliced ham, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 tsp. fresh dill, picked/chopped
- 1 cup sweet Italian sausage
- 2 Tbsp. pesto
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray each cup of a 12-cup muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the Eggland’s Best eggs with milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully pour the eggs into each cup of the muffin tin ¾ of the way to the top (a ladle makes this an easy job!).
- Divide ham evenly and place it on top of 6 of the egg cups. Follow with cheddar and dill.
- Divide browned sweet Italian sausage evenly and place on top of the remaining 6 egg cups. Follow with pesto and parmesan
- Bake until puffed up and cooked through, about 12-15 minutes.
- If taking to-go, let the mini frittatas cool and pack in plastic bags or glass containers, making sure to alternate flavors so you’re not having the same breakfast every day
Recipe brought to you by