Red, White & Blue Parfait
Makes 4 Serving | Prep time: 30 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 150 | Protein: 7 | Fat: 7 | Carbs: 18
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 chop chopped almonds
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp. honey, warmed
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries or raspberrries
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the oats, almonds, walnuts, cinnamon, and salt and stir to combine.
- Add melted coconut oil and honey to the mixture and stir until thoroughly coated.
- Spread granola mixture on a small sheet pan and bake for about 20 minutes, or longer if you prefer your granola more toasted.
- When you remove the granola from the oven, do not stir. Allow to cool, and it will continue to clump as it cools.
- Once the granola has cooled completely (about 30 minutes), add a small layer of yogurt to the bottom of a glass – each parfait will use 1/2 cup of yogurt in three layers, so split accordingly. Then layer 1/4 cup of blueberries, then another layer of yogurt, then a layer of strawberries or raspberries. Top with the final layer of yogurt, and sprinkle the top with 1-2 Tbsp. of granola and enjoy!
Chicken Kebabs with Blueberry BBQ Sauce
Blueberry Mint Shake