Strawberry Ice Cream with Almond Crumble
Makes 15 Serving | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 120 minutes
Nutritional Info | Cals: 292 | P: 23 | C: 17 | F: 14
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, D.TOX
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 cup strawberries, cut into fourths
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp. sunflower or almond butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Salt, to taste
- Place coconut milk, vanilla, and 1 cup strawberries in a blender and mix until well combined.
- Place mixture in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Combine almond flour, nut butter and vanilla until it becomes a “crumble” consistency. Place in the refrigerator until ice cream is ready,
- Once the ice cream is the right consistency, top with crumble and enjoy!
‘Spiked’ Coffee Shake
Skip the middle man and just add your morning coffee to your morning protein shake!
Lemon Roasted Salmon
If you’ve never had salmon before, start with this recipe. If you have, add it to your “To-Do” list – You won’t regret it.