Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Oats
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 6-8 hours
Nutritional Info | Calories: 300 | Protein: 28 | Fat: 5 | Carbs: 38
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup rhubarb
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 1/3 cup gluten-free oats (1/3 cup for each serving)
- 2 2/3 cup unsweetened nut milk (almond, cashew, coconut, etc.) (2/3 cup for each serving)
- 4 servings Life Time vanilla protein powder
- In a small sauce pan, combine strawberries, rhubarb and water and simmer on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Once softened, mash ingredients together and cook for another 10 minutes, stirring very frequently to prevent burning, until the mixture thickens.
- Divide strawberry rhubarb mixture, oats, milk, and protein powder into four 16 oz. jars with lids.
- Place lid on jar and thoroughly shake. Put in the refrigerator overnight (or 8 hours).
- Prior to serving, add remaining toppings and stir.
Overnight Oats Four Ways
Almond Butter Blender Muffins