Sweet Potato, Honey & Ginger Mousse
Makes 6 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 175 | Protein: 14 | Fat: 7 | Carbs: 24
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 4 servings chocolate Life Time Collagen Protein
- 2 Tbsp. ginger
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and bake at 450 until soft – about 30 minutes
- Remove skin from the sweet potatoes and place in a blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth, then chill.
Sweet Potato, Sausage & Grapes
This perfect combination of sweet and spicy is the dish you never knew you wanted.
Homestyle Meatloaf Muffins
Serve up this classic guilt-free, nutrient-rich comfort food.