Welcome to the 60day
Kickoff Sweat & Social
How the program works
download your get started guide
As soon as you register
Get a head start on your 60day and download the Get Started Guide as soon as you register. This is where you’ll find your grocery shopping list, sample meal plan and workout, and most valuable tips from your 60day coaches.
This week kicks off the 60day. During this time, you’ll complete your complimentary initial consultation with a Personal Trainer to assess your starting point and map out your game plan for success. Plus get exclusive discounts only valid this week.
weekly progress check-ins
Check-in with a trainer weekly to see what kind of progress you’re achieving. Optional weigh–ins can be conducted with a Personal Trainer immediately before or after the Saturday Sweat Session event each week to have results displayed on the online progress tracker.
daily workout, meal plans, recipes, and tips
Online daily, updates weekly
Every Saturday, your program for the following week will go live. Check in daily for your daily workout, healthy recipes, and tips and tricks from your dedicated coaches. Plus, check the online progress tracker that updates on Sundays to see how you’re progressing.
saturday sweat sessions
Don’t miss out on our in–club workouts to engage with other participants, learn helpful nutrition info, and break a sweat in some fun cardio and strength training exercises. See the full list of Saturday Sweat Sessions here.
hear from your coaches
Don’t forget to check your email
Coach Anika is your dedicated coach for the 60day. You’ll hear from her weekly with their top tips for finding success during the program. At any time, you can respond to her emails with questions or concerns about your program and your progress, and Anika and our team of virtual coaches will send back their advice. No question is off limits!
Frequently asked questions
What is the 60day?
The 60day is a program that provides the daily support, resources and motivation for anyone looking to jumpstart their goals and live a healthier life.
Why should I join?
- To reach your goals – no matter how big or small.
- To learn how to live better day to day.
- To get the right support and helpful information.
- To be a part of a community of like-minded individuals – everyone you meet in the in-club trainer workouts is going through the same experience as you!
What is included in the 60day?
- NEW: Choose from two 8-week meal plans and weekly grocery lists
- NEW: Choose from two 8-week exercise programs with daily workouts
- Initial goal-setting session at kickoff to provide a personalized and structured plan
- Accountability through a mid-point check-in and weekly progress check-ins with a Personal Trainer
- Access to virtual coaches, +100 healthy recipes, secrets to success and motivational trainer tips
- Weekly emails with program updates and inspiration
- Trainer-led workouts every Saturday
- 35+ page digital guide with program information, plus nutrition and exercise tips
Don’t forget to schedule your initial goal-setting session with a Personal Trainer. Then, come back during Kickoff Week to access your daily workouts, recipes, coaching tips and more.
See you then!
Prizes up for grabs
personal training prize pack
4 national winners
(2 males & 2 females)
TEAM MEMBER PRIZE
$300 LT Buck$
4 team members
(2 males & 2 females)