frequently asked questions
The 60day is a program that provides the daily support, resources and motivation for anyone looking to jumpstart their goals and live a healthier life.
- To reach your goals – no matter how big or small.
- To learn how to live better day to day.
- To get the right support and helpful information.
- To be a part of a community of like-minded individuals – everyone you meet in the in-club trainer workouts is going through the same experience as you!
The 60day is a program that provides the daily support, resources, and motivation for anyone looking to jumpstart their goals and live a healthier life – now with even more features and resources to get you to the finish line. Your registration includes:
- 8-Week Online program – Fat Loss, Health & Immunity or Muscle Gain
- Daily workouts
- Meal plan choice
- Weekly coach videos
- Virtual group workouts every Saturday
- 60day habit and stat tracking in the Life Time Training App with weekly challenges to win prizes
- Weekly program emails and push notifications to keep you on track
- Email access to a team of virtual coaches
- 150+ Healthy Recipes
- 30 page Get Started Guide with nutrition tips and shopping lists
- An opportunity to win Grand Prizes (4 total) worth $8,010 by submitting your story and photos at the end of the challenge
The 60day starts with Kickoff Weekend, which is November 7-9. It ends with Achievement Week December 28 – January 4.
Yes! The 60day can give you the support you need on the days you’re not working with your trainer & give you access to great motivational and nutrition content.
Sorry, not at this time. Currently, it’s exclusively for our Life Time members, but it may be something we’re able to offer non-members in the future!
Each week, we will feature a 40-minute virtual workout featuring two of our Life Time master trainers. They will run you through a new workout each week and give you alternative options to advance or regress the movements.
Three poses of “before” photos (front view, side view, and back view) as well as three poses of “after” pictures should be taken. To help ensure these photos are recent and within the 60-Day time period, we recommend holding a clearly shown paper dated between November 7-14 (though not required). Other tips and recommendations for these photos are as follows:
- Dress in swimsuit or similar clothing
- Clearly shown paper dated between November 7-14 – recommended, not required
- Show 3/4 body or full body to show weight loss or transformation
- Standing comfortably, without pushing out or sucking in your stomach
A corporate committee judges each entry and selects the top 5 males and top 5 females, determined based on “before” and” after” photos (50%) and essay (50%) – please note stats are no longer included in the judging process. Then, the top 10 will be included in the online voting process January 27-29. The grand-prize winners will be determined based in their individual judging score (60%) and total online votes (40%).