Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 25-30 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 355 | Protein: 33 | Fat: 23 | Carbs: 5
- 1 lb. chicken, diced
- 8 strips of nitrate-free bacon
- 8-10 cups lettuce, chopped
- 3-4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing (gluten-free)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and lay bacon strips evenly across the sheet.
- Cook for 12-18 minutes, until cooked to your desired level. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a medium pan, saute diced chicken over medium heat until cooked through.
- When bacon is cool, crumble into small pieces.
- Chop lettuce leaves into long strips and add to a bowl. Top with chicken, bacon, tomatoes and ranch dressing.
Roasted Vegetables with Bacon
Dry Rub Chicken Wings