Cilantro Lime Chicken Bowl
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Info | Cals: 305 | P: 27 | C: 23 | F: 12
- 1 lb. chicken, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup corn
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lime, quartered
- Heat 1 Tbsp. coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat until melted. Add chicken and sauté until thoroughly cooked, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add chicken, lime juice, cilantro, garlic powder (not the minced garlic) and salt and pepper and combine until well mixed. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Heat another tablespoon of coconut oil in the skillet and once melted, add cauliflower and minced garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add black beans, red onion and corn and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice, beans, onion and corn to the bowl with the chicken. Mix in halved tomato, avocado and squeeze lime juice over all of the ingredients, and enjoy!
Baked Kale Chips
The BEST kale chip recipe you’ll find, in our professional opinion.
Dark Chocolate Covered Berries
Chocolate covered berries are always a good idea!