Protein Oatmeal Cups
Makes 6 Servings | Prep time: 3-5 hours | Cook time: 2 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 300 | Protein: 15 | Fat: 15 | Carbs: 27
- 1 ½ cups whole, gluten-free oats
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla or coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups water
- 2 scoops Life Time Vanilla Grass Fed Whey
- 4 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups fruit – Blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, etc…
- In a large saucepan, combine the oats, water, milk, and salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 2-3 minutes, or to desired consistency. Set cooked oats aside to cool. While oats are cooling, grease muffin tin.
- Once oatmeal has cooled, add protein powder and mix well. Divide the cooked oatmeal evenly within the muffin tin. Sprinkle with toppings of choice.
- Cover the muffin tin with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until frozen, usually 3-4 hours.
- Once frozen, pull out the individual cups and place in plastic bags for later.
- Remove desired amount of cups 6-8 hours prior to eating them (typically the night before).
- Place cup in the microwave with ½ cup of coconut or almond milk and 2 oatmeal cups. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, until it reaches desired temperature.
Low Carb Cereal