Roasted Vegetables with Bacon
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes | Servings: 2
1 Serving | Calories: 120 | Protein: 8 | Fat: 7 | Carbs: 10
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX, Gut Fix
- 5 cups vegetables of choice — cabbage, Brussels sprouts, green beans, asparagus, etc.
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices nitrate-free thick bacon
- Heat the oven to 450°F. Lay vegetables of choice down on a large roasting pan or baking sheet. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. (If using cabbage, cut into quarters and remove the stem core. Cut each quarter in half again so you end up with eight wedges.)
- Cut each slice of bacon into small 1” strips and lay on top of the vegetables.
- Roast for about 30 minutes or until done, flipping once halfway through. Enjoy!