Breakfast Salmon Patties
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Info | Cals: 292 | P: 23 | C: 17 | F: 14
An egg-free breakfast recipe is always good to have on hand, and these satiating salmon patties are a great alternative to the usual omelet.
- 12 oz. wild-caught salmon fillet
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp. almond flour
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. dill
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain extra water from salmon and flake with a fork in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add avocado and mix well. Once combined, add coconut milk and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Add almond flour, dill, garlic powder, paprika, and salt and pepper and mix.
- Form mixture into 3-4 small patties about 2 inches in diameter
- In a medium pan, heat coconut oil and melt. Add salmon patties and cook over medium heat until cooked and crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
‘Spiked’ Coffee Shake
Skip the middle man and just add your morning coffee to your morning protein shake!
Lemon Roasted Salmon
If you’ve never had salmon before, start with this recipe. If you have, add it to your “To-Do” list – You won’t regret it.