White Chicken Chili
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 6 to 8 hours | Servings: 8
1 Serving | Calories: 305 | Protein: 35 | Fat: 4 | Carbs: 30
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX
- 4 cups chicken stock (no added salt)
- 2 lb. chicken breast
- 3 cups carrots, chopped
- 16 oz. salsa verde
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ tbs. garlic powder
- 2 15-oz. cans Great Northern beans, drained
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Place chicken stock, chicken, carrots, salsa, onion and garlic powder in a large slow cooker and stir to combine. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or high for 3 to 4 hours.
- About 30 minutes before removing from the slow cooker, add both cans of beans. Remove chicken from mixture, shred with two forks, and then return to slow cooker.
- Allow to cook for 30 minutes, then season with additional salt and pepper as needed.