submitting your story
- The submission portal closes October 9th at 9:00pm CST.
- We highly recommend you save your essay in a file on your computer prior to submitting, in case you have issues submitting.
- Final stats are NOT included in the judging process.
- Once you submit, you will receive a confirmation message along with a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or resubmit your information.
how grand-prize winners are chosen
A corporate committee reviews each entry and selects the top 20 (10 males and 10 females) for voting based on the judging criteria listed below.
- “Before” and “After” photos (50%)
- Success story describing your 60day journey (50%)
As the Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time reserves the right to choose individuals who have made the greatest improvement in overall health and fitness while developing sustainable habits. This is not a weight loss competition.
The top 20 are then included in the online voting process, and the grand-prize winners will be determined based on a judging panel from Life Time (60%) and the highest number of public votes on the website as of July 25th at 5:00pm CST (40%).
The progress tracker does not determine winners or finalists.
‘before’ and ‘after’ pictures
Take three (3) “after” photos at home: Front (1), side (2) and back (3).
- Dress in swimsuit or similar clothing
- If you have it, clearly show 60day wristband
- Show 3/4 body or full body to show weight loss or transformation
- Standing comfortably, without pushing out or sucking in your stomach
- Mimic posture and clothing in “Before” and “After” photos
your success story
Your essay should explain your goals during the 60day, how Life Time helped you achieve your results, how your lifestyle changed, and how you plan to maintain these changes. The essay is limited to 5,000 characters (including spaces). If essay exceeds 5,000 characters, only the first 5,000 characters will be read.
fall 60day prizes
$5,000 prize pack
4 national winners
(2 males and 2 females)
60 LT BUCK$
Submissions that meet minimum requirements
300 LT BUCK$
4 team members
(2 males and 2 females)
submit your photos
Take three “before” and “after” photos at home for a total of six photos to be submitted.
Follow our photo tips closely to receive the highest marks possible.
write and submit your story
In 5,000 characters or fewer (approx. 800 words), describe specifically how you achieved success during the 60day.
To receive the Submission Prize, your essay must be at least 2,500 characters (approx. 400 words).