submitting your story
- The submission portal closes May 3rd at 9:00pm CST.
- We highly recommend you save your essay in a file on your computer prior to submitting, in case you have issues submitting.
- Final stats are NOT included in the judging process.
- Once you submit, you will receive a confirmation message along with a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or resubmit your information.
how grand-prize winners are chosen
A corporate committee reviews each entry and selects the Grand Prize winners (2 male, 2 female) based on the judging criteria listed below.
- “Before” and “After” photos (50%)
- Success story describing your 60day journey (50%)
‘before’ and ‘after’ pictures
Take three (3) “after” photos at home: Front (1), side (2) and back (3).
- Dress in swimsuit or similar clothing
- Clearly show paper dated between 3/6/21 and 3/13/21 (recommended, not required)
- Show 3/4 body or full body to show weight loss or transformation
- Standing comfortably, without pushing out or sucking in your stomach
- Mimic posture and clothing in “Before” and “After” photos
your success story
Your essay should explain your goals during the 60day, how Life Time helped you achieve your results, how your lifestyle changed, and how you plan to maintain these changes. The essay is limited to 5,000 characters (including spaces). If essay exceeds 5,000 characters, only the first 5,000 characters will be read.
submit your photos
Take three “before” and “after” photos at home for a total of six photos to be submitted.
Follow our photo tips closely to receive the highest marks possible.
write and submit your story
In 5,000 characters or fewer (approx. 800 words), describe specifically how you achieved success during the 60day.