Grain-Free Thanksgiving Stuffing
Makes 6 Servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 60 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 355 | Protein: 17 | Fat: 24 | Carbs: 18
This low-carb alternative will keep you on track while tasting delicious.
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tart apple (like Granny Smith) chopped
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 3 carrots, chopped
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. sage leaves, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a skillet, sauté Italian sausage for 6-8 minutes. Add in veggies and continue to sauté until thoroughly cooked.
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut flour, eggs, and spices and mix well.
- Add mixture to greased, 9”x13” baking dish, cover with aluminum foil, and place in the oven. After 20 minutes, remove foil and continue to bake for another 25-25 minutes, until baked all the way through.
Eggs, bacon and avocado – The perfect triad.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
A healthy treat packed with healthy fats and protein? Yup. They do exist.