Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
Makes 8 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 245 | Protein: 9 | Fat: 17 | Carbs: 16
A healthy treat packed with good fats and protein? Yup. It does exist.
- 1 cup nut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 Tbsp. honey or Stevia (optional)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Optional: Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray/grease muffin pan. Cupcake liners work as well!
- Place all ingredients except chocolates chips in blender. Pour mixture into muffin pan and sprinkle with a few chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 9-11 minutes, until edges are brown. Let cool for 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Eggs, bacon and avocado – The perfect triad.
Didn’t somebody once say, “Fresh hummus is the best hummus?” Maybe not, but I’m saying it now.