Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes | Servings: 12
1 Serving | Calories: 175 | Protein: 5 | Fat: 12 | Carbs: 13
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- 1 cup nut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbs. honey or stevia (optional)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Optional: dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray/grease
- muffin pan. Cupcake liners work as well!
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in blender.
- Pour mixture into muffin pan and sprinkle with a few chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 15 to 17 minutes, until edges are brown. Let cool for 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.