Cinnamon Apple Chips
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 2 hours | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 48 | Protein: 0 | Fat: 0 | Carbs: 10
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, D.TOX
- 2 large apples (Honeycrisp or Fuji are best)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Thinly slice apples with a mandoline (or by hand if
- you don’t have one — just make sure slices are the
- same width as much as possible).
- Line 1 to 2 baking sheets with parchment paper,
- and lay apples down in an even layer. Sprinkle
- cinnamon evenly over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour, then flip and bake for another hour, until preferred crispiness is achieved. The longer they bake, the crispier they will be.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy! They can be stored in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days.