Makes 2 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 170 | Protein: 9 | Fat: 19 | Carbs: 8
- 2 avocados
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 strips of nitrate-free bacon, cooked and diced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise, de-pit, and scoop about a spoonful of avocado flesh from the center making room for the egg.
- Place avocado halves in a small baking dish, and crack an egg into each—ideally adding yolk first and then egg white until avocado half is filled.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until egg whites have set.
- Garnish with cooked bacon pieces.
Indulge in this crunchy, fiber packed alternative to the classic potato chip.
Didn’t somebody once say, “Fresh hummus is the best hummus?” Maybe not, but I’m saying it now.