Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes | Servings: 2
Nutritional Info | Calories: 170 | Protein: 9 | Fat: 19 | Carbs: 8
- 2 avocados
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 strips of nitrate-free bacon, cooked and diced
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise, de-pit, and scoop about a spoonful of avocado flesh from the center making room for the egg.
- Place avocado halves in a small baking dish, and crack an egg into each— ideally adding yolk first and then egg white until the avocado half is filled.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until egg whites have set.
- Garnish with cooked bacon pieces.