Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 40 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 170 | Protein: 13 | Fat: 11 | Carbs: 4
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX, Gut Fix
- 1 package of nitrate-free bacon
- 15 to 16 Brussels sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400°F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take each sprout and wrap a piece of bacon around it, securing with a toothpick. Place on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake until the sprouts are tender and bacon looks crispy, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy!