Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories 185 | Protein 30 | Carbs 1 | Fat 6
Gluten-free, dairy-free, D.TOX, GUT.FIX
- 1 lb chicken breast (4 chicken breasts)
- 6 strips of nitrate-free bacon, sliced lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each chicken breast in three strips lengthwise and wrap with a strip of bacon.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 17-22 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Indulge in this crunchy, fiber packed alternative to the classic potato chip.
Didn’t somebody once say, “Fresh hummus is the best hummus?” Maybe not, but I’m saying it now.