Makes 6 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Info: 2 slices | Calories: 100 | Protein: 6 | Fat: 8 | Carbs: 0
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX, Gut Fix
- 1 package (12 oz.) of nitrate-free bacon
- Parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Line 1 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange the bacon on the baking sheet(s) in a single layer without overlapping.
- Bake until the bacon is at desired crispy-ness level, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove bacon from oven and place on a plate covered with paper towels. Gently dab to remove excess oil.
Roasted Vegetables with Bacon