Banana Protein Muffins
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Servings: 12
Nutritional Info | Cals: 106 | P: 8 | C: 11 | F: 3
- 3 medium-large bananas
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 servings vanilla Life Time Whey Protein Powder
- 2 tbs. chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla nut milk
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 tbs. cinnamon
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Toppings optional — raisins, strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a blender, combine bananas, zucchini, whey protein powder, chia seeds, nut milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Once blended, the mixture should be the consistency of cake batter.
- Hand-mix the oats and pecans into the batter (do not blend).
- Line muffin tin with muffin liners. Muffins come out very moist, so this step is important!
- Pour batter into muffin tins until about 80 percent full. Sprinkle optional toppings over the top.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown and enjoy!
Note: Store in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.