Banana Protein Muffins
Makes 15 Serving | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Info | Cals: 106 | P: 8 | C: 11 | F: 3
- 3 medium-large bananas
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 4 scoops Life Time Vanilla Grass Fed Whey
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Toppings optional – raisins, strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a blender, combine bananas, milk, chia seeds, whey, vanilla, cinnamon and zucchini. Once blended, the mixture should be the consistency of cake batter.
- Hand-mix the pecans and oats into the batter (do not blend).
- Line muffin tin with muffin liners. Muffins come out very moist, so this step is important!
- Pour batter into muffin tins until about 80% full. Sprinkle optional toppings over the top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown and enjoy!
*Store in a zip-lock bag in the refrigerator for 3-4 days
Chewy Snack Bars
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins