Beet and Arugula Salad
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 0 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 280 | Protein: 8 | Fat: 22 | Carbs: 22
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs. orange juice
- 8 to 10 cups arugula
- 3 roasted beets, chopped (can be found pre-cooked and vacuum sealed)
- ½ cup pine nuts (can sub walnuts or nut/seed of choice)
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and orange juice.
- Toss lightly with arugula and split onto four plates.
- Top each mixed green serving with beets, pine nuts and goat cheese.
Note: If prepping for later, leave the dressing on the side. For an added boost of protein, serve with shredded chicken.