Birthday Cake Protein Balls
Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: N/A | Servings: 16
1 Ball | Calories: 90 | Protein: 5 | Fat: 5 | Carbs: 6
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 4 whole dates, pitted
- ½ cup almond butter, natural, creamy
- 1 tbs. flaxseed meal
- 1 tbs. chia seeds
- ½ cup rolled oats, gluten-free
- 2 servings vanilla Vegan Life Time Protein Powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 tbs. oat milk
- 1 tbs. sprinkles (no artificial colors)
- In food processor, combine dates, almond butter, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, protein powder, and vanilla extract. Pulse until well combined.
- Move ingredients to small bowl. Add oats and sprinkles and mix with hands or spatula until mixed together.
- Add oat milk slowly until the mixture can form balls. Start with 3 tablespoons and add more as needed.
- Roll dough into tablespoon size balls. Store in the refrigerator for 5 to 6 days.