Birthday Cake Protein Balls
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: N/A
1 Ball | Calories: 90 | Protein: 5 | Fat: 5 | Carbs: 6
Makes 16 balls
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 4 whole dates, pitted
- ½ cup almond butter, natural, creamy
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup rolled oats, gluten-free
- 2 servings Life Time Vegan Vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 Tbsp oat milk
- 1 Tbsp Sprinkles – (no artificial colors)
- In a food processor, combine dates almond butter, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, protein powder, vanilla extract. Pulse until well combined.
- Move ingredients to a small bowl. Add oats and sprinkles and mix with hands or spatula until mixed together.
- Add oat milk slowly until the mixture is able to form balls. Start with 3 Tbsp and add more as needed.
- Roll dough into tablespoon-size balls. Store in the refrigerator for 5-6 days.