Blackened Salmon Caesar Salad
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 270 | Protein: 25 | Fat: 13 | Carbs: 13
- 2 salmon fillets, skin on
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1½ tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 4 strips nitrate-free bacon, chopped
- 12 oz. shaved brussels sprouts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup full-fat greek yogurt
- ½ lemon juice and zest
- 1 to 2 tbs. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs. garlic powder
- 4 tbs. parmesan cheese
- Cut salmon to desired size, sprinkle with lemon juice and season with dry seasonings.
- Heat oil in skillet until hot. Place salmon, skin side up and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add chopped bacon and cook through. Set aside.
- Whisk together Caesar dressing ingredients, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine shaved brussels sprouts, bacon, parmesan and Caesar dressing. Toss to combine.
- Serve and top with blackened salmon fillets.
- Salt and pepper to taste.