Blackened Salmon Caesar Salad
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
4 Servings | Calories: 270 | Protein: 25 | Fat: 13 | Carbs: 13
- 4 strips nitrate-free bacon, chopped
- 2 salmon filets, skin on
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 ½ tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 12 oz. shaved brussels sprouts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup full-fat greek yogurt
- ½ lemon juice and zest
- 1-2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 4 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- Cut salmon to desired size, season with dry seasonings.
- Heat oil in skillet until hot. Place salmon, skin side up and cook 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add chopped bacon and cook through. Set aside.
- Whisk together caesar dressing ingredients, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine shaved brussels sprouts, bacon, parmesan and caesar dressing. Toss to combine.
- Serve and top with blackened salmon filets.
- Salt and pepper to taste.