Breakfast Rice Cake
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Servings: 2
2 Servings | Calories: 280 | Protein: 25 | Fat: 8 | Carbs: 25
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 avocado
- 4 rice cakes, plain
- ½ tbs. mayonnaise, avocado-oil based
- ¼ tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tbs. everything bagel seasoning
- In a small pan, heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, scramble 4 eggs and add to heated pan.
- After about 2 minutes, add spinach and stir until eggs are fully cooked.
- While eggs are cooking, cut your avocado, mash in a small bowl and spread evenly between 4 rice cakes.
- Add scrambled eggs and spinach on top of avocado mash.
- Combine mayo and hot sauce. Drizzle on top of eggs.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning to top everything off and enjoy!