Breakfast Sausage Egg Bake
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes | Servings: 8
1 serving | Calories: 310 | Protein: 22 | Fat: 17 | Carbs: 18
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2″ cubes
- ½ onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 8 oz. sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 lb. ground turkey breakfast sausage
- 3 cups spinach, chopped
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened nut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease a 9-x-13-inch baking dish and set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and toss sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake in a single layer for 18 to 20 minutes until soft.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic, stirring for about 4 minutes until translucent. Add bell pepper and sundried tomatoes and stir for another 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to baking dish.
- Next, in the same skillet, cook the turkey breakfast sausage crumbling until cooked through. Transfer to baking dish.
- Add roasted sweet potatoes, spinach, salt and pepper to baking dish and mix to combine all ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs with nut milk and evenly pour over your veggie and turkey sausage mixture in baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, uncovered until eggs are set and enjoy!