Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes | Servings: 1
1 Serving | Calories: 425 | Protein: 17 | Fat: 30 | Carbs: 25
- ¼ cup red potato, diced
- 1½ tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 eggs
- Microwave potato for 3 to 5 minutes first. In a medium frying pan, melt ½ tablespoon of coconut oil and sauté potato until crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Melt another ½ tablespoon of coconut oil in the frying pan and add cherry tomatoes, peppers and spinach. Sauté about 3 to 5 minutes. Add potatoes back in and set on very low, just enough to keep the mixture warm.
- In a small frying pan, melt the rest of the coconut oil and turn temperature to low. Cook the egg over easy — gently crack egg and cook slowly until whites are firm and yolks are still runny. It may help to cover with a lid.
- In a bowl, add veggie, then gently top with fried egg. Enjoy!