Makes 1 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 425 | Protein: 17 | Fat: 30 | Carbs: 25
- ¼ cup red potato, diced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 egg
- Microwave potato for 3-5 minutes first. In a medium frying pan, melt ½ Tbsp. of coconut oil and sauté potato until crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Melt another ½ Tbsp. of coconut oil in the frying pan and add cherry tomatoes, peppers and spinach. Sauté about 3-5 minutes. Add potatoes back in and set on very low, just enough to keep the mixture warm.
- In a small frying pan, melt the rest of the coconut oil and turn temperature to low. Cook the egg over easy – gently crack egg and cook slowly until whites are firm and yolks are still runny. It may help to cover with a lid.
- In a bowl, add veggie, then gently top with fried egg. Enjoy!
Indulge in this crunchy, fiber packed alternative to the classic potato chip.
Didn’t somebody once say, “Fresh hummus is the best hummus?” Maybe not, but I’m saying it now.