Buffalo Chicken Bowl
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 380 | Protein: 33 | Fat: 12 | Carbs: 32
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tbs. ranch seasoning OR ranch seasoning below
- ½ tbs. garlic powder
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ 12-oz. can black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbs. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. dried chives
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss chicken in large bowl with buffalo sauce, lemon juice, ranch seasoning and garlic powder. Transfer all to large baking pan and bake for 18 to 25 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, heat skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil. When fully melted, add broccoli and bell peppers. Sauté about 5 minutes until slightly browned.
- Add ¼ cup water to pan, cover and steam until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer steamed broccoli and peppers to large mixing bowl. Add black beans, corn and cherry tomatoes. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- When chicken is fully cooked, shred in baking pan and stir to fully incorporate remaining sauce in pan. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add shredded chicken to veggie bowl mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
- Top with avocado and enjoy!