Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15 min
Nutritional Info | Calories: 185 | Protein: 26 | Fat: 8 | Carbs: 3
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. ranch seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and combine with your hands until well mixed.
- Form mixture into 12 evenly sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked throughout.
- Remove from the oven and top with additional hot sauce as preferred. Serve with a side of carrots and celery.
Dry Rub Chicken Wings
Buffalo Chicken Dip