Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Servings: 4
1 serving | Calories: 185 | Protein: 26 | Fat: 8 | Carbs: 3
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, D.TOX
- 1 lb. ground chicken or turkey
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs. ranch seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbs. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. dried chives
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and combine with your hands until well mixed.
- Form mixture into 12 evenly sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cooked throughout.
- Remove from the oven and top with additional hot sauce as preferred. Serve with a side of carrots and celery.