Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 25-30 minutes
1 Bar | Calories: 135 | Protein: 4 | Fat: 12 | Carbs: 2
Makes 12 bars
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup natural brown sugar replacement (stevia or erythritol based)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. maple extract
- ¼ cup nut butter, melted
- Optional: ¼ cup chopped nuts
- Set oven to 350 and grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Mix together almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Cream together brown sugar replacement and butter. Beat eggs and maple extract together and fold in.
- Use a spatula to fold in melted nut butter into egg mixture.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Press into baking pan, and top with optional chopped nuts, pressing nuts into mixture with wax paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.