Carrot Cake Protein Bites
Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 0 minutes | Servings: 10
1 Serving | Calories: 135 | Protein: 6 | Fat: 11 | Carbs: 9
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
- ½ cup + 1 tbs. unsweetened almond butter
- 2 tbs. honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 serving vanilla Vegan Life Time Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans/walnuts
- ⅓ cup finely shredded carrot
- In food processor, combine almond butter, honey and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add almond flour, protein powder and cinnamon. Process until well combined.
- Add nuts and carrot, pulse mixture (not too much), until evenly distributed.
- Form 10, 2 inch balls and refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes, until set.