Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
4 Serving | Calories: 260 | Protein: 13 | Fat: 16 | Carbs: 19
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Vegetarian
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut in florets
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oat flour
- 3 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter, melted
- 3 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 400F and line baking sheet.
- Whisk eggs in small bowl and place ½ cup oat flour in separate small bowl.
- Coat cauliflower florets with egg and toss in oat flour.
- Place coated florets on baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes – broil 1-2 minutes if you want an extra crisp.
- In separate bowl, combine coconut aminos, peanut butter, sesame oil and honey – set aside.
- Toss baked cauliflower in peanut butter sauce until well coated and sprinkle with sesame seeds.