Cauliflower & Vegetable Soup
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 50 minutes | Servings: 6
1 Serving | Calories: 375 | Protein: 18 | Fat: 23 | Carbs: 29
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red potatoes, diced
- 2 tbs. red curry paste
- 1 tbs. ginger powder
- 2 tbs. curry powder
- 3 tbs. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 (14 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 oz.) full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 large head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 cup peas
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 3 scoops Life Time unflavored collagen peptides
- Salt to taste
- In a medium pot, add coconut oil over medium heat until melted. Add onions and pepper and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add ½ cup potatoes, red curry paste, ginger powder, curry powder, garlic powder, cumin, diced tomatoes and full-fat coconut milk and simmer until potatoes are softened, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the pot and let cool, then add to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return to the pot and add the remaining potatoes, cauliflower, peas, diced carrot and collagen. Simmer for another 20 minutes, until carrots and cauliflower are softened.