Chewy Snack Bars
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes | Servings: 8
1 Serving | Calories: 245 | Protein: 5 | Fat: 12 | Carbs: 27
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, D.TOX
- 1 cup raw cashews, almonds, or other nut of choice
- 1 cup Medjool dates (pitted)
- ⅓ cup nut-butter of choice (almond, cashew,
- sunflower butter, etc.)
- 1 tbs. water
- Pulse the nuts in a food processor until they are
- in small pieces.
- Add the pitted dates and nut butter to the food
- processor, and blend together (scraping sides down
- as needed).
- Add water and continue blending. Mixture should stick together and be pliable; add another ½ tablespoon or more of water as needed to get to desired consistency.
- Grease 8-x-8 or 9-x-9 pan, and scrape mixture from food processor into pan.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes, then cut bars into 8 squares.
- Keep refrigerated.