Chicken Stir Fry
Makes 8 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 255 | Protein: 28 | Fat: 8 | Carbs: 18
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free D.TOX
- 2 lb chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup gluten-free, reduced sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp. ginger powder
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 2 tsp. dried red pepper flakes
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 bell peppers, sliced into 1” strips
- 1 lb. bag of fresh broccoli florets
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces ¼“thick
- 2 – six oz. can sliced water chestnuts
After cutting chicken into bite-sized pieces, combine with soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl to marinate while you chop the rest of the vegetables with a clean knife and cutting board.
In a large wok over medium-high heat on the stove, melt the coconut oil. Once melted, add the chicken, and stir every minute while it cooks for about 5-7 minutes.
After chicken cooks most of the way through, add the vegetables, starting with broccoli & onion as they take longest to cook. Keep stirring to mix all the flavors and to allow for even cooking. The vegetables should only take about 5-7 minutes to cook until bright and crunchy.
Tropical Lime-Berry Shake
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins