Chicken Zucchini Meatballs
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20-25 minutes
4 Servings | Calories: 175 | Protein: 24| Fat: 6 | Carbs: 5
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 2 cups zucchini
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Add zucchini to food processor and pulse until fine. Transfer to mixing bowl and lightly dry.
- Combine ground chicken, zucchini, egg, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper until evenly mixed.
- Roll into bite-sized meatballs.
- Transfer the meatballs to a lined baking tray and pop in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Double check that the meatballs are cooked in the center.
- Serve and enjoy!