Chocolate Mint Truffles
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes | Servings: 2
1 Serving | Calories: 150 | Protein: 14 | Fat: 7 | Carbs: 7
- 2 servings Life Time Collagen, unflavored
- 1 tbs. cocoa powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbs. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbs. almond butter
- 2 tbs. water
- 1 tsp. mint extract
- In a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Then, mix in the remainder of the ingredients except the cocoa powder and mix until it forms a sticky dough.
- Form the dough into small 1-2″ balls.
- Place cocoa powder on a plate and roll each truffle in the powder.
- Refrigerate truffles for 30 minutes and enjoy!