Chocolate Mint Truffles
Makes 2 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 30 min
Nutritional Info | Calories: 150 | Protein: 14 | Fat: 7 | Carbs: 7
- 2 servings Life Time Collagen, unflavored
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. Mint extract
- Pinch Sea Salt
- In a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Then, mix in the remainder of the ingredients except the cocoa powder and mix until it forms a sticky dough.
- Form the dough into small 1-2″ balls.
- Place cocoa powder on a plate and roll each truffle in the powder.
- Refrigerate truffles for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Dry Rub Chicken Wings
Buffalo Chicken Dip